UPDATE: Road of a Warrior is now available on pre-release for 0.99 C on Amazon. Don’t miss out!! If you are interested in a review copy, I would be thrilled to send you a copy.
Latest posts from R.K. Lander
- What Good Music Can Teach Us About Writing - Originally posted on A Writer's Path:
? by Andrea Lundgren ? I was thinking about this the other day while on hold. I was waiting for a break in the music that signaled that someone was going to rescue me from the unending monotony, so when the music would change from stringed instruments music…
- T Minus Nine Days to Launch - Only nine days to go before the launch of Road of a Warrior, The Silvan Book II. It’s just such an exciting moment, and the nine days left before the launch party are packed with frenetic activity. There is a Facebook party to throw, and a real party at the same time. That might have... Continue Reading →
- First Review, From the Editor. - And so it begins. Here is the first and most informed review of Road of a Warrior, The Silvan Book II. via Book Review: Road of a Warrior
- Why I Can Review a Book I Coached (or Edited) - Originally posted on Andrea Lundgren:
Every so often, I will review a book I coached or edited (particularly if the author asks it of me). This may sound tremendously biased—who can evaluate a book they were involved with—but hear me out. First, I don’t publish my reviews on Amazon. Their policy would see me as…
- Tolkien Quotations - Some wonderful, intelligent quotes from the father of fantasy. Reblogged from Deborah Jay’s Blog via Quotations by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Book 2 Marketing Strategy - Your second book in a series is almost there and a writer turns marketing expert. Books are sold and the miracle happens. Erh … no, no that’s not right. In fact, reality is far, far sadder. If you struggle with promoting your book, you probably spend hours upon hours researching the net, with searches like... Continue Reading →
- 10 Awesome Characters from The Lord of the Rings the Movies Forgot - Originally posted on Pages Unbound | Book Reviews & Discussions:
The Lord of the Rings films may be great, but they regrettably left out a few important characters due to time constraints, either eliminating them altogether or giving their roles to others. Here are ten of my favorite. Spoilers ahead! Tom Bombadil A mysterious creature who…
- 16 of Tolkien’s Most Badass Women - Originally posted on Pages Unbound | Book Reviews & Discussions:
Every year on March 25, the anniversary of the Downfall of Sauron, the Tolkien Society hosts Tolkien Reading Day. This year’s theme is Home and Hearth: The Many Ways of Being a Hobbit. The primary goal is to promote the reading of the works of J.R R.…
- Retro Book Promotion Blog Party! - via Retro Book Promotion Blog Party!
- Road of a Warrior Pre-release - It’s here!! Well almost. Road of a Warrior, The Silvan Book II is now available on Pre-release. No preview yet, of course but if you read book one, then you’ll want the rest of the story. That cliffy was pretty evil, even by my standards. So please, make an author happy today and get your... Continue Reading →